Simple and effective crime prevention and detection solution
Sends a clear message to criminals or anyone engaging in anti- social behaviour in your area that there are hundreds and possibly thousands of pairs of eyes and ears ready to report them.
Who uses it?
- Police Forces
- Cities and Towns
- Sports Events
- Shopping Centres
- Rail Operators
- Bus Operators
How does it work?
Promote the info in this blue box using stickers, signs, bottom of receipts, social media and adverts.
Each client will be given their own keywords – e.g. for a bus company it might be text BUS followed by incident details to 50555, for Tralee town it might be text TRALEE followed by incident details to 50555, for the Rose Of Tralee it might be text ROSE followed by incident details to 50555.
When an incident is reported, an email and SMS alert will be sent to a list of recipients you’ve provided. This list is usually made up of your security people and key stakeholders.
Software and Usage Costs
To use the system there is an annual software and support licence fee and a usage cost per incident billed every 3 months. Costs vary depending on your specific requirements. Contact email@example.com for an exact quote. Each incident includes the following:
- Message from the individual reporting the incident.
- Automated reply to the individual thanking them for reporting the incident.
- Up to 10 email alerts notifying people about the incident.
- Up to 3 SMS alerts notifying people about the incident.
The most effective way to promote See It Say It is using stickers, signage and social media. We don’t provide the social media management or video but stickers and signage must be purchased through ourselves – prices available on request.
- Sends a clear message to criminals or anyone engaging in anti-social behaviour in your area that there are hundreds and possibly thousands of pairs of eyes and ears ready to report them.
- Makes it easy for the general public to bring criminal activity or anti-social behaviour to the attention of your key stakeholders and security team. SMS works on all phones and it’s discreet.
- Makes your public areas safer and more enjoyable for users.
- Helps identify criminal activity or anti-social behaviour early on.
- Very cost effective and user-friendly system for reducing crime and anti-social behaviour in your area.
According to figures released by Tralee Chamber Alliance and Gardaí in the first eight weeks of the service, 158 reports were made relating to 103 separate incidents.
To date these reports have resulted in 11 arrests, 10 prosecutions and the searches of 2 properties.
First 8 weeks
“The text campaign has been wholeheartedly welcomed by the Gardaí in Tralee, and we consider it a very valuable tool in supporting the people in Tralee.”
Sergeant Tim O’Keeffe of Tralee Garda Station
“Over the summer months there was a noticeable improvement on the streets of Tralee. It certainly had an impact in improving the atmosphere in the town centre.”
Ken Tobin of Tralee Chamber Alliance
See It Say It is a simple crime prevention and detection solution designed to safeguard communities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Address: Block 2, HQ Tralee, Dominic St, Tralee.
Registered business number 623742.